Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kidding Just Around The Corner

Well Padme and Panda are due on April 25 so yesterday I brought them into the barn and trimmed their feet, checked bellies and udders and gave lots of love and treats. Padme is impressing me with this very nice udder so early on. I can not wait until she is able to have a good fill. It looks like it will have a nice high and wide attachment, but I will know more as she fills more. Also I was able to feel a lot of movement from those kiddos on Padmes right side. Sure hope she has more than one in there or that will be one crazy active kid.

Panda on the other hand does not have as much of an udder as Padme, she is due the same day but her belly is a lot smaller and her udder is just almost non existant right now. I hope she has more fill the closer to kidding she gets. I am thinking a single for her still, but she is a longer bodied doe so there is more room for those kids to hide. Time will tell with her.









Posha is a week behind the other two girls and wow she has been HUGE from day one. I swear she either has a monster in there or triplets lol. She does have a pretty good udder started, but nothing like Padme, at least not yet. I did not feel any movement but I did not feel for long as I was needing to get on to other chores. I will try next week to feel for movement on her again.









Kids will be starting to hit the ground around here in just a couple of weeks. We are very excited and can't wait to see the little cuties.

No comments:

Post a Comment